Hyundai i20 wallpaper

http://www.autopedia.in/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/hyundai_i20_front.jpg
The success of Hyundai I20 has encouraged Hyundai to give more in their I20 version. So finally Advaith Hyundai launched today in Bangalore today(24-July-2009) I20 diesel and Automatic versions in its premium hatchback.
Hyundai I20 diesel comes with 1.4 litre CRDI (common rail diesel injection) engine. The CRDI engine delivers 90 ps of power at 4000 RPM and 220Nm of peak torque is delivered.
The second one is Automatic version of 1.4 litre Gamma petrol engine. In this engine is refined for better performance and fuel efficiency. Both the top end model comes with 6 Air-bags, rear disc brakes with ABS and EBD.
Hyundai diesel will be priced between 6.5 lakhs to 7.5 lakhs. Where as Hyundai I20 automatic priced between 7.2 lakhs to 7.87 lakhs.

No comments:

Post a Comment